Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Long time no hear

Yes, I know, it's been forever. Some quick updates.

My sweetums celebrated a milestone birthday. To commemorate the occasion he requested a delicious meal of... Jack's Naturally Rising pizza, frozen corn and Jello No-bake cheesecake with Cherries. I tried not to consider it a comment on my cooking abilities.

I've been feeling rather creative this past week, which lead me to paint my bathroom orange and make these two fabulous items. (Yes, I said orange. It's awesome and I love it. You all shouldn't be so afraid to have some color in your lives.)

Curtain for bathroom

Super cute apron

I'm in love with Amy Butler's fabric (which is now available at Fields). I recently purchased one of her books, In Stitches, and have been making aprons like it's my job.

My garden has been kicking production into high gear - I've been giving lettuce away like nobody's business. Here are a few other things I picked this week:


I visited the beach for the first time in years with my friend Alicia, and let me say - you have got to go. Van Buren State Park is just south of South Haven - less busy, way less commercial and well, fabulous.


We're off to Traverse City tomorrow with the family. Hope you have a fun (and safe) holiday!

No comments: