Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Suckerpunch

Let's get one thing straight. I don't believe that all problems can be solved with violence, nor do I believe it should be a solution even considered in the majority of situations. I do believe that education and appropriate consequences are the best and most effective solution in most situations. However, there are a few situations where I find a straight up punch in the face to be the most effective method for dealing with the offending parties.

1. Animal abuse (see this article)
2. Spousal or child abuse
3. If nothing else works

Seriously though. If you think abusing animals is fun, or you believe in doing it just because you can, you deserve to have everyone you meet punch you in the face until you realize what a j--k a-s you are. And if you don't realize it, well you'll still get what's coming to you.

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

I'd love to help. I don't have a very good punch, but I think some kicking would also be appropriate. Wait til I get my steel toed boots on.